Wednesday, June 4, 2014

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” 


This is one of my completed projects last week a Faux Cherry Wood side table w/ mirror.

I've had this for about 10 years and it's been broken for about 4 or 5 but I couldn't throw it out and it's been hiding in a closet.

I'm pretty much going through my house and painting everything :) Can't afford new furniture and most of what I have I've had for awhile or was a hand me down or thrift store find. So I don't mind using paint on them or in some way freshen them up.

I really like how it turned out and it will be in my craft/spare room soon. I have a lot to do through out the house and organizing but I can't wait till it all comes together :)
“No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.” 
― Lewis Carroll
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass


Everything on this table was my grandmothers and I think this is how it will be displayed when moved to the craft/spare room :)

Thanks for stopping by. Toodles,,,^..^,,,Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment