Sunday, September 15, 2013

Time sure does go by fast doesn't it? It's been a month since I posted and I really meant to keep up to date here. I shall try harder :)

I have been busy with different craft projects. In August I entered a swap over at myscraproom.ning.com the Vintage Shabby Chic box and mini album. My partner liked a Romantic Chic look and I think I did well in making that. She took the pictures after receiving my swap, guess it would have been hard for her to take them before she received it LOL, because I didn't take any as my camera was at my mom's and I didn't have a computer either. Thanks Bonnie :)


Here's the youtube video:
I made the box and mini album as well as the pin and bows :) I really like how it turned out :)

Then I started teaching myself to crochet. I made flowers, paci straps, headbands and a pin :)

Don't they look delicious?






Just the crocheted flower in the center did I make I added blushing and the vintage button :)
The rest is just to make the picture pretty :)

Lastly for today is the video of the Colorless Mini Album Swap I joined for Sept at myscraproom.ning.com :) This was a very fun Swap. The only colors were to be beige, cream and white. I think I did well sticking to the rules :)



Thanks so much for stopping by ;) Hope to have more entries more often :) Take care!

Toodless,,,^..^,,,Melissa

2 comments: