Sunday, October 20, 2013

Candy Shoppes ~ Cakes ~ Muffins! Oh My!

Hi Everyone :)

Been super busy the last couple weeks with canning and my DS turning 16. So much to do so little time :)

So let's post some pics :)

My DT project for Wicked Design by Brenda :)  Lolli loves her lollies :)


Here's a better view of Lolli sitting in the Candy Shoppe window :)

Vanilla Cast Iron Skillet Cake ;) Yum!!

Chocolate Chip Cardamom Muffins :) Another Yum :)


Thanks for stopping by hope to have some pics of some of the canning I've been doing next week ;)

Toodles,,,^..^,,,Melissa



9 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! The cake and muffins look delish!!!!! TFS!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donalda for stopping by:) The cake and muffin were really good :) For the next food stuff I post I'll try and include the links or recipes I used :)

      Delete
  2. mmmmmm cakeeeeeeeeeeeees love the card to its really cute . Thank you for joining in over at the friendly crafters blog event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the share so glad you joined the Tuesday Blog event and you made me Hungry lol heheheh Thanks Hope to see more of your amazing creations in future Events for the Friendly Crafters on FB Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larelle :) Yeah I think I need to go get a piece of cake now too :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOL Becca :) I'm going to have to make something else now as the cake is gone :(

      Delete
  5. Really cute card love that image, cake looks yummy too
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friendly Crafters
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete