Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's Tuesday!!! Thought I should update my blog with some great news!


I'm a Design Team Member for Wicked Designs!! I've almost finished my first project this is my first time trying out and my first DT. So much fun :) Please check out Brenda's site she have really sweet digi's for sale :)

Projects for this week.
This was my project for trying out for the DT




I added clips to the back so my granddaughter could wear them as hair clips.
Both are my handmade flowers.


Thanks for stopping by :)
Toodles,,,^..^,,,Melissa

12 comments:

  1. Yay congrats! Welcome to the team! Beautiful projects Melissa! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Great projects I know you will do great. Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment and for stopping by Donalda :)

      Delete
  3. congratulations . and fabulous project . thank you for joining in at the friendly crafters blog event

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So glad for you! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becca :) I really appreciate it and you stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. great share, congrats, Hope to see more of your amazing projects in future blog events Super big hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larelle :) I will be posting more very shortly :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your new DT post hun and what great projects, thanks for sharing with us over at The Friendly Crafters
    Hugs
    Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mazza :) I'll be posting my first completed project soon hope you'll stop by again :)

      Delete